Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

What Is Aromatherapy

Do you use aromatherapy in your life? I rarely do it. And maybe this is the reason why I rarely write about this branch of alternative techniques here. I don't like scents and don't use them normally for meditations too.

Запах июня Today I want to tell you the interesting peculiarity about aromatherapy.

Did you know that the parfumes do NOT belong to this techinque? Because their smells are a result of the collection of the synthetic chemicals. I did not know it. Only NATURAL scents concentrated in essential oils belong to aromatherapy!!! This is what we have to learn from this my post today.

Like all other schools this one uses it's medicines only for POSITIVE changes in the state of the person.

I use oils at place of creams for skin. I could not use synthetic creams for allergy but I have very dry skin. Natural oils donate to my skin young and shiny look. I think so. :0)))

Now if you look at the photo -this is one of the scents I can smell all days long. And eat them every day too. These are wild strawberries. Natural, from a forest don't forget it!

«Запах июня» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments: