Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Healing Mudras For Meteodependancy

Мудры

Mudras can be for rituals and for healing. I want to write about healing mudras here today. Other my posts about them you can find here Mudras (3)

Do you use mudras for healing?
I know about this -and very effective- healing tecnique just different years. Unfortunatelly, forget to use them when I need to cure myself. But they give us wellness even in the difficult situations. My mother, for example, began to use them, when I told her about them, too. She has grave health problems. She found in her books about mudras and learned "emergency mudras", and now uses them, when she begins to feel bad and is far from the medicines. She says, they rescue her life different times.

On my photos are 2 mudras I use when I have shoulder pains (upper) and finger pains (down). They are very useful now, in winter. I'm meteodipendant and the changes of the weather make my life very difficult. It's unpossible to take medicines every time there is bad weather, no? So, this technique is very useful in this cases.

Мудры

3 comments: