Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To Choose A Singing Bowl

Singing bowl is an other help for meditation and relaxation, and is used for healing proposes, you know it just. Did you know that they use to heal not only sound but the vibrations too? I decided to make me a Christmas gift and to buy a singing bowl, so I'm studying the question different days.
This photo is from the site Veet.it and there are other photos to demonstrate how it works. I was really surprized to see them. I never thought this vibration can be used this way.

Now I know: there are not only different notes and frequences used for different chakras. There are different sound grades. There are bowls with very pronounced vibration and those that "sing" 1 -3 minutes and more. There are Healing grade and Master healing grade sounds, 80-100 "points". More points -better is the sound.

What I could not understand is that Healing quality and not healing quality bowls had the same 98 -99 points gradation. Maybe the difference was uin the vibration?

Today I found an interesting and really informative video. As in any case, you have to think about YOUR personal impressions if you decided to buy a singing bowl. If your body wants this sound -you can buy it.



Oh, forgot. The sounds devided by chakras.
Violet B/si
Indigo A/la "third eye"
Azure G/sol
Green F/fa (heart)
Yellow E/mi (solar plexus)
Orange D/re (secret)
Red C/do (base)

1 comment:

  1. I remember you have in your old post about singing bowl. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete