Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Secrets Of The Health I Learned

We all know that we have to think about our health. And if you read this blog, you maybe do not believe I do what I write here about.Today I want to show you my personal way to cure my health.

First of all I like honey and all the products of apiculture.
When I wake up I eat pollen for minerals and vitamins. I have every september till may problems with nails. Now after about 2 weeks of "treatment" with pollen, the nails seem to turn hard.

After that I make my breakfast. 2 loafs of bread and honey with milk and coffee.
I buy honey only of the very best quality and normally prefere "special" tastes. In this period you can find honey of this year.
After the operation I wanted to clean my stomach, liver and all my digestive system. So I wanted to find honey of dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale). You know, this plant is used for purifications.

It's unpossible to find this type of honey in this zone, so I studied the offers in internet and found a factory where they produce different "special" types of honey. And than they are situated in the mountains where -I know, I was there- there is not industry etc (Cuneo, Italy).

Here you see the 3 types of honey I bought: Taraxacum officinale, wild cherries and linden. You can see the difference of the color.

Мёд черешня-одуванчик-липа

I began with cherrie's honey because it's good to cure liver and kidneys. Sincerely, I've never had this type of honey before. Delicious perfume and aftertaste of cherries.

Мёд из черешни

This is milk fermented with Tibetan Milk Mushroom. I drink it for lunch, at 12:00. After that I can remain without other food for 2-4 hours. I'm very happy about it. In the last period for the operation I had to eat and eat and could not stop with eating all the day. It's clear I became obese. I don't like fat on my body, so I was very unhappy about it.

Тибетский Гриб

Тибетский Гриб

And now the last kick to my obesity: I purchased the interactive course and all the necessessary to practice fitness with step. nfortunatelly my TV has an other system, pending the solution I do exercises with YouTube.

степ

:0))) Would you like to listen to my step music? Great for step, I bet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duUfDnsOkxk

You see, I practice what I tell here.

4 comments:

  1. The honey looks good! I have seen white coloured honey here but haven't tried it because the bottle broke and the honey got spilled in my suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi-joi-joi what a terrible incident! It's practically unpossible to clean it than... Imagine you have to hate honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey takes an important place in Ayurveda,ihe ancient indian book of medicine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a little about Ayurveda once but I did not remember that there was about the honey... Have to open the books and control. Very interesting. Thanks for remembering me about it.

    ReplyDelete