Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Marma Points And Pressure Point Fighting

The posts I wrote about marma points seems to be very interesting for the readers of this blog (More about relaxation and healing trouble techniques , About marma points ) maybe it's because I found for them really precious informations. I've seen with my eyes how the simple touch of some points can heal a person from very grave flu situation.

Today I found this video telling about the effect of the use of marma points for self-defence. The master do it without any visible effort... But I have to remember you, it's not so easy as it seems. You will laugh, but there are many persons, specially women that think it's enough to repeat these gestures when it's necessary. Pls don't think so. This is an illusion. To make it so easy this master does it for many many years!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard about Marma points. In acupuncture, there are points too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all they are more or less the same points of the body. The difference is in the technique.

    ReplyDelete