Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Making Diagnose Of The State Of Your Soul -More About Chakra Cleaning

Years ago when I read Lam Rim for the first time I nticed an interesting affirmation. It was said: you have to clean the room where you want to make your practice before you begin it. It was very important condition. I was sceptic about it. What is the difference, if you clean the room or not? Ah, forgot, they said, the Gods and Goddesses do not come in a dirty place.

It seemd strainge to me. Specially if we think about those persons that come home after a working day, tired etc. They eat and sit with intention to meditate. They have not forces to clean the room in that moment. Why have they do it?

I read an article about this theme today. The author said, he (or she?) can diagnose what chakras are close lookig what places in the house of the person are not enough clean. I don't know what is your reaction now. Time ago I would say, these are stupidities. An other "guru" tryes to introduce his/her new alternative therapy to sell it.

Well, I don't want to say, I've changed the opinion. Those poor chakras, only the greatest igler did not write about chakra healings and chakra cleanings. All they made so, that I do not believe more in this things.

But I understood finally, Lam Rim was right.
Not that you have to clean the room. If your room is dirty, it means, your soul is not in the right state to make practice. Your soul has a problem. An invisible problem maybe. But it manifests in your "apathy". You don't want to do anything, you are tired. You need the relaxation, other solution -if it's about something more serious. So, your soul in it's depth is worried about other things than a good practice. And it means, you cant reach a good connection, good results. And your practice has not it's deep sense. "The Gods do not come in the dirty place". Not because they do not like dirty place but because you are not in the right state to make your practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment