Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finding Your Buffalo By Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche

Dear Liudmila,

I am honored to offer you this new article Finding Your Buffalo, by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche a widely celebrated teacher know for his skill in making the full richness of Buddhist wisdom accessible to modern minds. Rinpoche received comprehensive training in the meditative and intellectual disciplines of Indian and Tibetan Buddhism under the guidance of many of the greatest masters from Tibet's final pre-exile generation. He is the founder and principal teacher of Nalandabodhi, an international network of Buddhist practice centers.

Below I have included the article Finding Your Buffalo, the full author bio, author image and author art work. Your welcome to post this article if you feel it is something your online audience would enjoy. I have many other articles written by Rinpoche that I can offer you for posting, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for them. The artwork image is done by the author and your welcome to include it in the post. For more information please visit Rinpoche on Facebook, Twitter and his Website.

His latest book Rebel Buddha (Shambhala Publications) is due to release in November 2010 and will be available for review in the coming months.


Best wishes,
C

Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche

I publisced this article in my Yungdrung Bon Forum

Unfortunatelly I had not time to examine the text -I turned home from Milan yesterday and have to post about the ritrit as quickly as possible, so if you find something that is not reight, pls write me and I'll aggust the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment