Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Musical Therapy Of Obsessions

Obsessions... They say, everybody of us, living on the earth, specially those who lives in the industrialized countries, have the heads full of obsessions. I did a little research once. I fixed my own thoughts and what other people speak about during the day for about a week. It was really so. Everybody of those whom I contacted regularly during the day spoke always about the same things. It was possible to count them, those thoughts. And they were not more than 10, I remember. I only controlled what I read in a magazine.

Now, I read the obsessive thoughts is possible to cure listening special music today. It seemed to me interesting and I wanted to control which music could change MY thoughts. I opened You Tube and tryed with folks songs. Many Russian folks songs are "long" and I like sing them. This music is calm and some "tragic" (because often the song tells a sad story)



After that I tryed with "nostalgic" music. Something from my youth.



I tryed with classic music



And with modern songs



At the end I understood, the best music to calm thoughts in MY mind was this:



And in YOURs?

No comments:

Post a Comment