Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Healthy from the Morning

After  week thaat I began to do my yoga exericses (pls read my previous post) I can be satisfyed with my results. First of all I have less neck- and back- pains. They were very disturbing and I just could not move from the aches I had. Second (and the fiirst by the degree of satisfaction) is that the cuscion of the fat on the belly seems to be more little. Well, it was promised by havasana. :-)

Now, if you begin to do asanas, you have to notice that mornings are the hours when it's difficult to reach the same resullts than you have in the daytime. It's normal, don't be afraid. Knowing it, we do not try to break our body. Here I found the video where there are asanas to do in the morning. But before you watch it I tell you an interesting fact about the morning state of any person.

Did you know that we are 1,6 cm longer in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment