Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

How I Do Asanas

What has to happen in the world to make me do asanas? Do you know it? Neither I don't know. But the last days when I was completely unable to live and the incredible increase of the weight carried me to begin to make so loved exercises.

You will not believe but I love to do asanas. If I would have more time, I would surely do them every day. Here are some of my preferite

dhanurasana



sarvangasana



And finally halasana



I have to confess you, I feel much more alive after I do my asanas. From other side, they say, the "upside down" positions are very useful and good for health generally. Specially for those who, like me, sits all days long. And, they are good to turn back to original state of our bodies. :0)))

By the way, if you do practices, try do some preferite asanas before you begin the practice. The mind finds the necessary state easliy and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment