Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Linseeds for Weight Loss

Цветение растения Льна ..
«Цветение растения Льна ..» на Яндекс.Фотках

Oh yes, weight loss problem is one of my idee fixe. My excessive weight disturbs me because I'm too heavy for my legs and for activities I like to do. From other side, more heavy I become, less wish to move I have. This is the reason I try to fight it.

This time I found interesting article that speaks about the aliments we have to eat more to leave the wish to eat and eat and eat. And, maybe, contrary, turn to eat everything we want, as in our youth, without adding other hated kilos.

The aliments  to use are:
1 -eggs. Some researchers say, those who eats eggs for breackfast consume less calories with their meals  because eggs are nutrient, and you do not have a wish to eat.
2 -sauercraut. Has very important for intestine bacteria.
3 -backed potatoes. For their nutritional value.
4 -yoghurt. Fills the stomach and is good for health. There are yoghurts that are better than an ice-cream.
5 -artichoke.
6 -barley.
7 -kidney beans. Excellent to balance sugar in the blood.
8 -tomato paste (don't use ketchup)
9 -almonds.
and, finally, the best to fill the stomach are 1-2 teaspoons of milled linseeds with yoghurt or something other you like.

Let's begin to eat in the right way! :-)))


3 comments:

  1. I read that a glass of beer a day, help with the water retention. I think it's true.. Thanks for the advices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A glass of beer would be an excellent solution! I would become the first and the most true desciple of this "diet"! :-)))

    In any case I've just bought musli with linseeds and begin my diet tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprized to read about it, too. But it's unpossible to understand something among the pro/ contro researches in the last time. So, we have only experiment personally... :-)))

    ReplyDelete