Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2007

Energy-Being (1)

We are not humans having spiritual experiences
we are spirit having human experiences

Alow me repeat this sentence. Maybe at place of the word spirit I would post energy.
I said it many times, I'm a great believer of the theory that everything in this world is nothing else as Energy.

Many practices are using our consciousness to influence organs of our body. As said Terry from
Alternative Cures blog, they re-introduce harmony and balance of the self.

I did not know about this experiment:
A kind of photography can fix on the photo our energy. That is what you know.
Do you know this:
The photo of the energy of the same part of the body is different when the person is angree or is happy.

Other idea:
Our body is the map of our consciousness.
Something happens in our consciousness -this produces energy, thoughts,intention -intention creates action -other thoughts, emotions, energy that leave their steps on our body.

So very important in this sence is to understand, what creates this/that reaction of our body.
Normally we do always the same things, do them in the same mode, we have the same reaction on the same actions of other persons. If we can analyze this our behaviour and correct it, the things can change for us. And our body can change too.

From all this we can deduct:
First of all we have to work with our (and our nearest persons than) consciousnes.

I tryed with positive sentences. I don't describe here the technique, I think the persons that read this blog know it.
I had a list of sentences and read them loud in bed 21 times every sentence (I have mala, that is why 21 times) for 40 days (as says Norbekov). The result was good. But not sufficient to influence how I wanted unconsciousness. I meen that hidden thoughts, those we don't "hear" in our head.

Result:
Positive sentences are good but not sufficient.
I need other technique, but I don't know what.

One more:
Why problems in our body are always with the same it's parts/organs?

Once I analyzed events of all my life and... everything I did had always the same way to proceed and the same way to finish. I wanted to have other results, did this and that, but... nothing to do.

so the main thought of this first part is:
our body is the result of our consciousness.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are talking about taking the pictures of a person's aura. It's not something new. Anyway, to know positive energies well, we ought to talk about negative energies.If there is no negative, then there is no positive, just like no ying, than no yang! You know, the ying yang concept in Chinese culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The technique if I'm not mistaken is called Kirlian photography and it is reputed to be able to expose a person's aura, which as you rightly said can change depending on a person's mood.

    The mind is a very powerful yet underrated force. No one yet knows the full extent of its powers, nor how to harness them for good.

    That said, there is an aggressive program of attempting to learn and understand certain presumed mental powers such as telekinesis, by the military or secret service wings of governments around the world in order to harness them as weapons.

    Which doesn't surprise me one little bit.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I wrote about ghosts in my russian blogs

    (if you want is here
    http://treasuresru.wordpress.com/2007/04/26/%d0%a4%d0%be%d1%82%d0%be%d0%b3%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%84%d0%b8%d0%b8-%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b2%d0%b5%d0%b4%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%b9/
    and here
    http://treasuresru.wordpress.com/2007/09/21/%d0%a4%d0%be%d1%82%d0%be%d0%b3%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%84%d0%b8%d0%b8-%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b2%d0%b5%d0%b4%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%b9-2/
    this last with interesting videos of ghosts)

    I wrote about interview of an italian TV-program with an important physitian. He said: the eyes of a human being are able to see only 8% of possible world. I think the same we can say about all other our feelings too.

    That is why I like buddhist practices. They open the possibility to enlarge our space, give us more chance to contact other parts of Universe.

    footiam, your thought is great. "It's unpossible to play ruined love if you have never experienced ruined love" ("Theater") It's true. If you have never had bad you can't appreciate good.

    Thank you, my friends, for sharing this thoughts with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zubli, I begin to think that you possess of a special wisdom.What you said in comments to my blogs is surely truth. But truth I'd never thought befor. But I know now when I heared it from you, that it is so.

    There is an other part of wisdom I can't find the answer. Sound.

    But it is a theme that needs time to write and understand. It has to be a post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Movement...Sound...
    yes, it has to be so...
    Movement creates sound...
    Projection...

    Our Lama said:
    Identify with Original Lord in our heart center
    Relax
    Look in the mind
    Look at the projections that emerge outside us
    Look at the projector...

    Sincerely I am not stable in this meditation. That is why I don't feel this very good. It's difficult for me. To feel. To be.
    I have to work with this...

    ReplyDelete