Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tibetan Sound Healing Part 4

For those of you who is interested in the teaching of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche there is a good notice: finally we have
Tibetan Sound Healing Part 4: HUNG

About the first 3 parts of this teaching I wrote in my post Tenzin Wangial Rinpoche - in YuoTube!!!

If you don't know it else, it's about how to transform your negative emotions in those positive. In Love, precisely. All these using the syllables that you repeat and your imagination.

You don't need to be buddhist or something other. You only need the desire to live more happy life. Without anger, bad thoughts ecc.

This practice is very simple and effective. As other practices TWR presents.
Try it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Liudmila I want to control my anger which is out come of astral body vibration

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's difficult for you to understand listening to the video, I can write a sort of summary of this practice.

    I can tell you about my experience with this practice.

    As TWR says, you do not control negative emotion, you transform it. You feel: you are negative emotion you want to "cure" (present in that moment or you remember the emotion that disturbs you and feel it).Than you chant the syllable and imagin rays going out of the syllable and lightening your chackras so as TWR says.

    With this you do not feel that negative emotion more. You feel Love.
    Very interesting as exercise and as practice. And I feel very good to liberate myself from negative thoughts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete