Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

What do I think about healing with the power of the mind (answer to a reader)

It's a great pleasure to sit for the fire and look at it. Interesting is that our cats adore it too. Two females sit very often on the special chair in front of the fire and can look at it for hours...

When I look at the fire, I see a Goddess. Dakini. Do you know something about Dakinis, these Sky-Dancers? Very romantic concept, you know... And about 5 Elements? I did not write about this fashinating thing else. Sincerely, I have to learn it more. There is not the full understanding, full acception for me. And I need this full acception as a part of my soul to use it.

In the last period I published different posts from this blog on different Bookmarking Services and had great interest, but a bad comment too. Not only this is the matter why I write this post today. I received some questions from different persons where they ask me about my experiences with the techniques I mentioned in my posts (Warrior Sillables and Golden Light-Sherab Chamma practices from Bön tradition)

Now I tell you some words about my point of view.
I want to precise, I don't want to "convert" anybody here. You are adult persons and we speak here that everybody has his/her own Way to do. In the bad comment I received, the person said me "I hate all you who tells this stupidities" (more or less). Oh my God, do you think I sell you something here? Do you feel I try to attract you in my network? I only tell you: you can find your way to heal yourself. Try, work.

When I looked for a Path for me, I tryed many possibilities. Magic, New Age, Hinduismus (read some treatises), Buddhismus, Bön. I was very diligent student. When then arrived the moment for me that the Teaching do not answered my questions, I saw these answers in an other place and that is why I changed for other Teaching. Why "hate"? -look for the answer and you will find it.

There is not difference in the Creation. There is the difference in our capacities to understand. Everybody can find a Teaching that answers his/her questions. Look around you and you will see it.

Now about the healing.
The main part of the healing is that you want to be healthy and want to work
(oh, no, it's not soooo easy. Most of us say that want to be healthy, but waits that a prince comes and heals us with one kiss. And it will never happen, excuse me).
That you believe. I tell from time to time: we can heal the great pain of our and others bodies with only force of our mind. I do it. It needs some conditions:
1/ You have to be conscious about your situation in that moment. This is the most difficult part of all healing, as said.
2/ And than you have only be sure that the High Force will heal you.
3/ Do your practice.
4/ And be healthy.
I do so. And the pain goes away. Forever -with some practice.

With the force of my mind (despaired) I could maintain my dying dog for 3 days conscious, without pains (and happy -he was incredible, that dog). The medicine can make this effect only 1-2 times for some hours, said me the veterinarian when I asked him to help.

Go to YouTube Ligmincia and listen to the explanations of Tenzin Wangial Rinpoche about sillables -Tibetan Sound Healing- (3 videos, today). Do what he says, believe him in that moment. And you will have the result -love or what you need. He do not convert you. He only explains the practice to do.

Act. You have responsability for God to maintain yourself healthy and happy. (quote from Zubli Zainordin that has nothing with Bön if you think I try to convert you).

Related post:
Total mind

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liudmila, I am so Glad that you mention about Sound healing Teachings in YouTube Ligmincia , i watch Part 1 and ofcource will watch the rest part.

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bharat, visit the site of TWR or read his books. He is very brave. The practices he explains are simple and very effective. I adore Sherab Chamma Golden Light practice. More I do it, more effective it is.

    ReplyDelete