Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

About fat creatures

Sincerely, I was shoked with 3 videos I've seen these days in YouTube. Because I was writing notes for an article about healthy food, I add them here in this post.

Here you see the fattest man on the earth that lives in Mexico. I was glad to see him so happy and to know he found a woman to live with. I don't know, he is maybe ill. So I post this video to fulfil the picture.



The other object are animals we ruin with our love. I'm so too. My dog was not exactly so in spring, but similar...



At the end, see this video about the love of a mother. My husband said, she consciously wants to kill her daughter.



It would be strange to write something about healthy food after these videos in the same post,I think. The only thing is to say: the McDonald's humburgers are really not healthy. So I'll write an other post about health better.

No comments:

Post a Comment