Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

Influence your thoughts -exercises for stressed period in the life

As I said you befor, I had a hard period this summer and am very stressed and tense now.
I tryed with different practices and relaxation, but feel not better, sincerely. I have to prepare myself for ritrit in october, but don't go forward without real relaxation.

The main problem are my inconscious thoughts, I understood. But I have not effective mode to influence them.

One friend said, we have to "collect" some practices of relaxation that work good for us. It's true. From many exercises explaned by Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche and those we studied from "Heart drops of Dharmakaya" there are 3-5 that I use usually because they work right away for me. I think others use other exercises. Everybody needs own ways.

Today I met a new friend in MyBlogLog and found some important exercises in his (her?) blog The Secret. Maybe it will help me to domate my unconscious thoughts...

Here you can find entire articles if you want to read them: Law of Attraction 03
And I want to fix here the main lines.

1/ observe thoughts that pass through the head during the day and write the list. after a while it becomes natural and automatic.
2/ observe how our primary thoughts begin to expand and manifest themselves in our lives
begin eliminating those thoughts that were not empowering by switching in thoughts that were positive and/or pleasant to us.
observe
the number of thoughts that really don't have anything to do with empowing you and moving you closer to where you wish to be in your life.
3/
Learn to embrace that feeling ( to feel uncomfortable outside of our comfort zone). Only by getting out of your comfort zone can you progress to a higher level of understanding and being.
the only time we can influence our thoughts is right now. That's why it's so important to always try and be in the moment.
by Michael Manjin

1 comment:

  1. Cool related article there.. thx for link it. thats proved law of attraction work :)

    ReplyDelete