Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Think about Cosmic to improve your life

I like cosmic conception in religion. Something like this:

Universe is the body of the Supreme Vishnu.
His feet are earth, his breadth is wind;
his eyes are the sun and the moon, his head is heaven,
his face is fire, his abode is the ocean,
his stomach is the world inhabited by us and the sky is his navel.
From "Ancient discipline Yoga for healthy living"

I don't know, but I think it's similar to the trueth, that we are not able to understand. And this conception is helping us to leave our restrictions. Many of them are mentioned in this video


In this post I wanted only to highlight the importance of this problem. In a blog of one friend there is a dispute this days: is it possible to confront europeans and asians. "I'm not tooo brave but don't put me on the same level with asians..." this is the main idea. No, I don't want to debate about it not with you neither with that person. I can't change him. The life will do it. It was for me the occasion to remember 2 videos I like very much. And this is the second:


Very beautiful. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment