Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Online store creating easy and efficient

I think, every user of internet and expert in one of so interesting themes as alternative healing technics tryed to open his/her own ecommerce shop.

One of the hosted shopping cart software provider is Ashop Commerce.

It's an interesting and complete ecommerce solution, I would say.
I found all sorts of explanations directly on the site, first of all. From how to plan the beginning of your business, what to do to open the shop till advices for promotion of the site ecc.

I had experiences in this field and I know, normally you can only chose the color of template, the name and maybe the category of your merce. Your e-shop is ready and everybody forgets you for ever.
What I liked here: there not only simple templates on the page about design of your site, you find clever questions to make the design of your shop very personal. They ask even to show them 2 sites you like to understand your preferences.

This ecommerce software is search engine optimized and has continuous technical support and customer service too. There is even live support there. The testimonials say, the team was always ready to answer every question they had.

What is important, this shopping carts are integrated with all major banks including PayPal too. Remember I had to look for a special program all over the internet when I needed it. And it was good only for some credit cards.

It's difficult to describe all interesting sides of this really good project. Generally I like "Ashop Commerce" as online store creating solution.
The only problem I had when navigated the site, I could not see the Admin Demo. It's possible to see it only with IE and I have FireFox.

No comments:

Post a Comment