Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Frà Giò and nail-and-hair cure


I want to present you a new character in my blog. This is frà Giò. He is a great expert of herbs. He cultivates them in his garden and uses them to cure the persons.

Frà Giò is young and very modern. He is a sportsman and makes many other important things, but his main task is his garden and herbs.

As herbalist frà Giò will reveal some secrets of the herbs and he'll tell us his stories maybe, commenting the posts of this blog.

Because I 'm very greatful to frà Giò for his advise about nails and hair, I begin the presentation with this advise.

Problem:
Every year for about 4-5 years I have a grave problem with my nails. They break and are like sand. I forgot what is nail polish. In summer the situation is some better, but not to much. And from year to year the "normal autumn-winter" period lasts longer and longer. My hairs don't feel good too.

Solution:
The infusion of 2 herbs can help in these case: Equisetum arvense and Althea officinalis.
Take 50 g and 50 g of this herbs in a herbalist shop (these are latin names, so you can ask them all over the world), mix them. Add 1 spoon to your normal tea. Once a day is enough.
There is no problem if you take them for many months. Finished this 100 g, you can take a rest for 10 days if you want. Than you can continue.
The result you will see just after about 1 week.

My comment:
I began with this herbs in october. Today I use the second 100g. I have normal nails and if wanted could begin with manicure. I'm happy about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment