Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spock search engine

It's a very interesting search engine I want to present you here. Spock alows you to find persons all over the web using different tags.



You can write your name or something you like ( I wrote "green eyes" and... imagin there were infinite models ecc with green eyes).
You can find here persons living in your city for example. I wrote Nocera ... and knew sooooo many interesting things about my city! Sincerely, I was sure this place is forgotten by the good God and that is why I mentioned it: to find the "error". But Nocera is known in the world!
I even found my russian last name and the family name of my husband there.
It was a very interesting game.

I wanted to control what I can find here if I write the word YOGA and was really surprized to see information about the persons I could not find in Google once. The first, Swami Sivananda, that I wanted to write about, was only in the sites that I did not thought interesting.

Swami Sivananda
Swami Sivananda')" style="display: none;" value="1" type="checkbox"> Swami Sivananda male, deceased
Swami Sivananda Saraswati, was an Indian spiritual leader and a well known proponent of Yoga and Vedanta. Sivananda was born Kuppuswami in South...
Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda')" style="display: none;" value="1" type="checkbox"> Swami Vivekananda male, deceased
Swami Vivekananda (January 12, 1863 - July 4, 1902), whose pre-monastic name was Narendranath Dutta ("Nôrendrônath Dôt-tô"), was one of the most...
Paramahansa Yogananda
Paramahansa Yogananda')" style="display: none;" value="1" type="checkbox"> Paramahansa Yogananda male, deceased

In the same way I tryed different themes I write about in this blog and you know that those are not so easy topics, but the results were always very informative and I knew many important information. Because Spock search engine is interested in persons, the results were the persons that are practicing this or that discipline. I decided to try with Bon - the teaching I follow, you know- and even here I found the persons I had never seen in other searches.

Every information you receive with this search engine, as you see, contains photos and links to the search results. You can find friends and classmates and everybody you look for.

Signing up is very easy. You need only some minutes for it. But you can use this search engine without signing too. Now I have to create my profile that you can find me by my green eyes and blond hair. :)))

5 comments:

  1. I learnt yoga too !!
    Yoga can release stress work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luidmila,

    I didn't want to take this review myself as it looked complicated and I can see now that it is!

    Still, you have to grab them while they are available these days - I've noticed they're becoming less and less.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincerely, I don't can "grab" more posts in any program I know. Pratically zero. I don't understand how it works this system, but I can never do it. So, now I have to think about other way to work and have no onw thought in the head more.

    ReplyDelete