Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Healing qualities of the eggs


I told to frà Giò about my new post A Hen and an Egg
and that I have other 2 posts and photos ready to write about the life of the henhouse. Frà asked me if I know about very important qualities of an egg.

-Oh yes, everybody knows about it. An egg is full of minerals specially the yolk.
-Yes, it's true. But...

Did you know that:
-if you need only egg-white and want to eat yolk maybe some days later you can make some holes in the shell and do that the egg-white goes out -the yolk remains in the shell and will be good for other some days.
- if you boil eggs on the high fire the white will be hard and the yolk more soft;
if you boil them on the medium fire the yolk will be more hard and the white more soft.

-If you have cold and your voice is hoarse, you can drink an egg in the morning for 2-3 days
-if your eyes are red or inflamed, take very hard egg-white, add sugar and put it on the eye

2 times a year an adult person has to eat egg-shell for 3-4 weeks.
Specially at the beginning of the year.

What to do:
Wash eggs very-very attentively (better if you buy them by paesants, not in the shop). You can boil them 5 minutes too.
Clean the shells from everything, the film inside the shell too.
Dry it far from the sun
Pulverize it in a porcelain cup

Every morning take 1-3 g of this powder, add some lemon-juice and eat it during the breackfast.

Link to my friend's site:
Work at Home Ideas and Opportunities

2 comments:

  1. Liudmila good post!! however eggs are very useful for growing children.I am a vegetarian so I never take nonveg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know many persons of my age and older (from 40 till...) that have osteoporosis in different stage. The egg-shell is very useful medicine in this cases. There is no vegerarian alternative for this cure.

    ReplyDelete