Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Dark Side of Love special dating site

Sincerely, I did not read attentively the description of this site when I accepted to write this review. I thought it is a "normal" dating site with usual kit of services. When I saw information about it, I was surprized that this site is aimed at Goth singles, Dark, Fetish, Vampire, Heavy, Extreme Music and Alternative Culture.

Other surprise for me was when I opened the site. It has very interesting design. Something in fantasy style with night colours, antique taste and right measure of mystic symbols. I like this design -it has something inviting to play- and I had a wish to explore it.

Darkyria.com has free membership and you can meet not only your soulmates but many new friends here. You can video-chat with them (for free), exchange mails or “Send a Wink” to make this person know you interested to meet him/her. Not only. You have there your personal Cupid Angel. It's the best Matchmaker engine where you can specify qualities you desire to find in the person or the location and the game is made. Your Cupid Angel will think about you.

From the services of free access I liked the Map seeker, made specially to attract souls, I think. With "magic triangles" you "visit" members of the site all over the world, see their profiles and photos.

Look for friends or a soulmate? Like Dark and Metal musik? Join this community.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I left that opportunity alone on PPP!

    I didn't like the look of it from the start, plus it wouldn't really have suited any of my sites.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one sense you are surely right, Terry. There are things that really don't interest us and it's strange to write about them. But it's only a review, an opinion about the site. There is nothing bad to have an opinion and to express it.

    I really like fantasy designs. Fantasy as a style generally. I like fables. Maybe because I discovered it not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete