Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Feng Shui in Sochi

This is a completly new theme for me. I had never written about it. I knew something about feng shui befor, but I was not interested to study something more.

When I went to Russia this summer, I found infinite displays with many feng shui souvenirs there. Than in Sochi, I went for a walk in my favourite street and found a little specialized shop there.

I'm very slow, when I have to chose something for me, specially if it's completely unknown object, so you can see me many days going around it.

In this case I was really very slow. I liked these things, I passed different times by, but I did not buy there. You know how are the negotiants. Specially in Russia it is a problem for me. After 5 minutes when I enter in a shop there is a body guard near me showing me that I have to buy or to go out. Even if I buy, the guard don't goes away. Seems I have the face of a thief

The lady in this shop was very different: she did not say anything to me, I could stay in the shop for hours and if I asked about something, she told me about it with so great passion that I began to see this new thing with other eyes. So at the end I bought what I need more (talismans for great wealth, of course), and imagin, when I came home the site for paid posts raised my rate! ;)))

So when I came this time to Sochi, I went to this lady and offered her to write about her and post her photos. You know, a person that is so passionate in something provokes always great respect. I asked her to write me her name ... and was shocked. Do you know Who is she? One moment, I'll translate for you:

Rudus Svetlana, international feng shui forum's consultant, pupil and disciple of Raimond Lo and Steven Skinner, expert of Feng Shui

Oh yes, I'm a great expert in many things too. If you ask me about gardening, flowers or Buddismus I'll tell you about them for hours, but I have no one title. I learned everything myself reading books and surfing in internet. No, Buddhismus I learned in Basic Program of FPMT... But I have no titles anyway. Those are my passions without titles. :)))

So, here I present you this interesting woman. Do you want to go in Sochi? Visit her shop in Navaghinskaja street, it's in centre, in front of Aeroflot office.

More about Feng Shui I want to write next time. I learned it's about my favourite theme about positive cosmic energies... So if you have something to help me for my next post, pls write to me.

5 comments:

  1. I agree that using techniques of Feng Shui can alter your fortunes. There are many changes I've mase in the house that have brought about changes for the better

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I was surprised. Didn't know there is a Feng Shui shop in Russia. There are many here. And i do see you have the correct number of fish in your aquarium =9. Before, you have only 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :))))))
    It was because I remembered the number 8, but not remembered what was that 8 and the colours too. I asked abot it this lady and she explained me, so when I came back I changed the number and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liudmila, I have linked this post with mine at http://dragondescendants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you,footiam, you are always soo nice! I'll read it now,I'm very interested in your opinions.

    ReplyDelete