Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

More about relaxation and healing trouble techniques

It's true maybe, that when you look for something that is important in your life -not from your but from "cosmic" intentions (Till today I don't know how to name this to be accepted by all points of view)- the informations will come to you from very incredible parts.

All you know -and I become just noisy with this my idea fix- that I tryed to understand what is necessary to do to make the persons more happy.

In the last posts I told you about techniques of positive thinking, that are not very good interpreted by many of them hat practice them. Today, in the blog Yang Town I found a post How to Let Go of an Emotional Trauma that tells about other interpretation of this technique. The name is Tapas Acupressure Technique and is the great mix of 7-point prayer, marma points and positive thinking sentences.

First of all, The marma points here are not massaged but only touched.
Sincerely, I feel bad when I massage some marma points that are recomended to all as preventive and not dangerous.
From my experience I can confirm, the 7 point prayer is very effective.

Than I liked the 7-point prayer here. Hope the author will forgive me that I copy it.
Attention! These are only sentences.For the technique visit the link over.

Technique:

The healing I am about to do will also benefit all of my ancestors, my family, everyone involved, all parts of myself and all points of view I have ever held.

Step 1 - The Problem: This happened.
Step 2 - The Opposite of the Problem: This happened, it's over and I'm okay. I can relax now.
Step 3 - The Places: All the places in my mind, body and life where this has been stored are healing now.
Step 4 - The Origins: All the origins of this are healing now.
Step 5 - Forgiveness Part 1: I apologize to everyone I hurt related to this and wish them love, happiness and peace.
Forgiveness Part 2: I forgive everyone who hurt me related to this and wish them love, happiness and peace.
Step 5 - Forgiveness Part 3: I forgive everyone I blamed for this, including God and myself.
Step 6 - Parts: All the parts of me that got something from this are healing now.Step 7 - Whatever's Left: Whatever’s left about this is healing now.
Step 8 - Choosing: I choose ________. Fill in the blank with a statement of how you want to feel or any positive outcome that you want. Make sure it's positive such as "I choose to feel love towards my parents," and not "I choose to forget all the pain my parents caused me."
Step 9 - Integration: This healing is completely integrated now.
Step 10 - Gratitude: Simply give thanks to God, life, source energy etc. for the healing that has taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment