Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some words about the fear of the words

Here I want to think a little about the fear of some persons to hear such words like buddhism, islam, new age, krishnaism, hinduism ecc ecc.

I think everybody of those who is interested in these knowledges knows about it.

For the first time I met this reaction on my practice and on only the presence of mala on my hand in my house and between my friends and relatives.
My friends began to cry that I'm a betrayer of the faith!!!
I?
I knew about any religion only as about a subject in my study-program at the university. Nothing more.
What faith could I betray?

"I'm orthodox!" cryed an other friend. "I will never repeat these false words!"(mantra)
Good. Don't repeat them. Repeat "Pater noster" You have aches? I want to help you. You have only do this relaxation and breathing. What faith do you want to betray?

The ideas become more clear in their heads after the pains go away.

Today nobody tells me stupidities. All use mantras, mudras, breathing and prayers.
Do you remember what needed christian God to convinct Jews to have him as a god? Poor God. (Old Testament) Obstinate Jews wanted to рфму proofs every step. :)))

Human being understands something only if sees it for his eyes.

I see, that many important scientists try to put in our heads the eternal Wisdom, but they never say you, they are speaking about sufi-practices or about buddhism practices or yoga (beh... yoga maybe, we are not so afraid of this word more). They say: this exercises work for you, do it. And people begin maybe to do these exercises.
And when you read about this doctor (because you think: but these are exercises of yoga!), you learn that he is an important sufij ( I don't know how to write the word, help me, if you know) and practices about 30 years.

I don't understand where comes this great fear of the words that are bound with "other" religions. Is it something that comes from crusades?

2 comments:

  1. I think people like us to be with them, like them and if we are not, then we are supposed to have betrayed them. I agree with you that we have betrayed no one if we believe in things that our conscience tell us is right. As long as we don't harm others,do not bring about suffering to others, we are on the right path. If we follow something merely to please others and feel painful as a result, guilty and so on, then there is something wrong and the one we have betrayed will be us, no one else. We have to live our lives, not others, and thus shouldn't be dictated by others on what to believe, what is right or wrong, we'll have to decide on our own. We own our brains , not others. We know ourselves, our needs, not others. So, who are the others to say that we have betrayed them. We can in fact say, they betray us for not respecting us and our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, footiam, if we begin to think about the opinion of others about us we will lose ourselves. And others have to respect our choises too. We are interesting because we are different.

    And to close the mind for something does only bad.

    ReplyDelete