Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm a newest Postie...

Finally it's happend. Today I'm a newest Postie in Pay Per Post company.

I'm very happy about it because it represents a new step on the way to create me a working place, a job, my own business maybe one day.

I knew about PPP many month ago, when I wanted to begin this job. I read about it by other bloggers. I don't remember today, where it was, but one of them was probably Problogger I read very often in that period to learn how to blog. Do you have a blog? asked those bloggers. Why do not get paid to blog? There were not so many possibilities at that time maybe or I did not know about them else. I was a new blogger and my blog "Diary" was new too.

I opend the site of PPP and it was so fashinating! I like this type of sites. Pics and colours just a little childish, you know, so that you have a wish to stay here. As for me, when the site is too serious it's somewhat repulsive, but when it has to much of those picks "for children" (poor children) it is worse. And here everything was so clear, so simple to understand. I submited my blog ... and was rejected.
Because your blog has to be at least 90 days old.

In these weeks I had many friends that write about PPP. They really spreay love and passion for it. So I decided to submit this blog and to see what will happen. Imagin, a day later my blog was approved. I'm very glad, as I said. I needed it.

The task I do now contains a question: What are you going to do with all the money you earn!?!?!?! So much money I will earn to make me this question? Good. Because my blog-friends make me the same quetion, I'll answer it here, in this post.

I live in a place where there is not job. Specially for older persons as me. Specially for women. Specially for foreigners. And I am all this in one. As all us I have grave problems and I need a job. To survive.
No, I'm not pessimistic, I'm realistic.

Second. I'm an ex-teacher and the only thing I know to do is writing. So, why to change profession at my age if I can do what I know?

Last. I like surfing internet, learning many new things and I like blogging. Hope you can see it in my blogs.

Are all these not good reasons to signup in PayPerPost.com?

3 comments:

  1. And I can't repristin my pc all day... don't know what to do now

    ReplyDelete
  2. liudmila, good for you... i have been planning to apply for PPP but my blogs have not been approved yet because they're less than 3 months old. i hope you'll get lots of money my friend. tell me about it when you begin raking income from PPP so you can continue blogging and helping animals. god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear jessie,
    For some months I work with other 2 companies that PAY.Smorty and Blogsvertise (link on the right near the counter). I write "PAY" because there others that NOT PAY. Hope we all can have our honest job writing.

    ReplyDelete